Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Soundtrack Of My Life?

I did a long version of this meme/mix cd/playlist thing a long time ago. The CD came out quite nicely. The other day I saw another version of it posted on someone's livejournal, so I thought, "what the hell," I'll do it again.

Opening credits The Beatles - Nowhere Man (Hey, this is my theme song)
Waking up The Moody Blues - Dawning Is The Day
Average day Paul McCartney - Another Day
First date Keri Noble - Talk To Me
Falling in love Renee Olstead - A Love That Will Last
Love scene Nick Lowe - Let's Stay In And Make Love
Fight scene Elvis Costello - I Hope You're Happy Now
Breaking up Julia Fordham - Manhattan Skyline
Getting back together Lisa Stansfield - Somewhere My Baby Waits For Me
Secret love Duran Duran - Someone Else, Not Me
Life's okay Sarah Brightman - Mr. Monotony
Mental breakdown Danny Elfman - It Only Makes Me Laugh
Driving Cliff Richard - What Car?
Learning a lesson Bernie Barlow - Had Hard Times
Deep thought Justin Hayward - Shame
Flashback The Monkees - The Girl I Knew Somewhere
Partying Erasure - Love To Hate You
Happy dance ABBA - Lay All Your Love On Me
Regreting Ray Thomas - Didn't I
Long night alone Annie Haslam - The Angels Cry
Death scene Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
Closing credits Midge Ure - I See Hope In The Morning Light

If you want any or all of these songs let me know and I'll upload them for ya.

0 comments: