Monday, January 16, 2006

And So This Is Monday

I don't know where the weekends go anymore. I blink and it's Monday. Yuck! I'm not among the lucky ones that have today off, so I'm stuck getting ready to go to work on this very cold Monday morning.

I could have used some more sleeping time. But who doesn't need more sleep.

I think trying to get away from the football game really rushed yesterday along.

See, when it comes to football, I love the Steelers, but I'm a jinx if I watch them. The Colts scored most of their points while I was in TGIFridays having dinner. I couldn't not watch the game then, because I was surrounded by TVs and rabid drunk Steeler fans.

Thankfully we left in time for the Steelers to prevent the Colts from taking the game away from them. Now if I can only hide from the game next weekend long enough for them to beat Denver!

I did learn the best way to avoid a football game is to stay at home with the TV off, because everywhere we went had the game on.

Now I have to start a new week, while I'm still wondering what happened to the old one.

0 comments: