Monday, January 30, 2006

Life Shrinks

The peanut gallery has a few things to say today.

~ My tax return was accepted! Yay for me! Yay for money to pay for necessary stuff like new glasses this month.

~ My dentist appointment is Thursday. I'm scared to death.

~ BMG had a half off/no shipping sale. I'm finally going to own a copy of Alison Moyet's Voice CD and for only $8.99 and tax. Woot!

~ I ordered the 2 Grey Eye Glances CDs too. They shipped today so I should have them by the end of the week! Squee. Incidentally I found out that the song Your Move is a hidden track on Songs Of Leaving. I have an mp3 of that track and I wondered where it came from. Thanks to someone doing a wackadoodle google search that led them here, I found the answer.

~ Dad's surgery went well last week. I took him to the doctor's this afternoon to have the huge compression bandage taken off. Everything is healing as it should be and he can wear his specs now, so he can drive. The bandage was so big that he couldn't wear his glasses.

~ Boston Market is damn yummy! I think the only thing I did was eat today. Not a good thing, but when the food is that good, you stop caring.

~ I drove past Best Buy today and didn't stop to go shopping. That my dear friends is will power!

0 comments: