Saturday, January 07, 2006

I Love My Zen Micro!

My little pink mp3 player is in my possession now. It was easy as pie to install and the software that comes with it is really user freindly (meaning any dipshit, myself included, can understand it). The battery charges up in about 3 hours and lasts for 12 hours of play.

So far I've got my new Cliff Richard CD Something's Goin' On



along with a few Moody Blues CDs, my two favorite Elvis Costello discs, Bernie Barlow's awesome CD Golden, and the three Grey Eye Glances disc that I had on my hard drive. There might be a few more CDs that I transferred that I'm forgetting now too.

So that's about 300 songs. I can't imagine ever listening to that much music except on a road trip, so I'm probably set for a time.

The sound is excellent on this player. It's cute. It's pink. (Don't ask why pink was important to me, cos I'm not even sure myself) It's definitely easy to use.

My other mp3 player is a Creative Muvo and so far I have no complaints with this brand. I'm really happy with my belated Christmas present to myself. The only thing is, when am I really going to get a chance to use it?

0 comments: