Monday, January 30, 2006

Random 10

My weekend playlist for the meme @ Music Memoirs.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Def Leppard - Rock Of Ages
The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon

Both of these songs were played at Redd Dawg's yesterday. When I heard The Moodies come on, I practically squealled in delight. It's not often that I hear them when I'm out and about!

Adam Ant - Room At The Top
Bernie Barlow - Astral Plane
Grey Eye Glances - Big Red Boat
Erasure - Always
Duran Duran - One Of Those Days
Cliff Richard - What Car?

These songs are part of the playlist I made for my Muvo when I was working out on the ski machine.

Diana Krall - East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon

I was listening to all my Diana discs this weekend on my winamp.

Julia Fordham - Hope, Prayer, & Time

My favorite song by Julia, it's so uplifting. It's on my Songs In The Key of She Mix CD that I was listening to in the car this weekend.



Why did I choose this picture? Because Justin's just so darn cute and after hearing Tuesday Afternoon at the restaurant I decided that if I don't see these guys at least once this year I'll be a very unhappy girl.

As always if you want any of these songs, leave a comment and I'll YSI your requests to you.

0 comments: