Monday, January 16, 2006

Something's Missing

Polly made an awesome set of Beatles solo mixes.

I did a compilation awhile back. My selections were here and here.

But seeing Polly's mixes, I started to think about mine again. Then I got to looking at my music files. For some reason I don't have nearly enough of John, and Ringo's stuff on my hard drive. Actually truth be told, I don't have alot of their stuff on CD. My Ringo Starr collection was mostly on vinyl and cassette, and John's stuff was almost all on vinyl. I never got around to buying the CDs. The same can be said for Paul, though I have a good portion of his material on CD. I was always better at getting Paul and George's material. (Simply cos I loved them best)

I have a feeling in the next few days I'm going to be making a new Beatley playlist, cos I'm feeling inspired now.

0 comments: