Thursday, January 05, 2006

Confusion

Week's with holidays in them are so confusing. I never seem to know what day it is, and I didn't even have Monday off.

It feels like it should be earlier in the week when in fact tomorrow's Friday. Not that I'm complaining, I'm quite ready for the weekend. I need to take down one of the Christmas trees Saturday. (Before the cat kills any more ornaments)

Next week should be slightly more normal, if anything in my life can be normal. Work should be back as it should be, which is kinda exciting.

I've returned to my usual Curves routine, or rather I've tried to return to it. I've gone every night this week, but halfway into my workout I've been getting a stitch in my side, which prevents me from doing any more than the 2 times around that they recommend. I suppose that's what I get for not going regularly for over a month.

I just hope that next week isn't another one of those weeks where I just want to come home from work and crawl into bed and tug the covers over my head. Which has really been the way I felt this week, and for no good reason either.

Maybe I'm still traumatized from that last awful job experience? I don't know, but I don't know which end is up right now. What day is it anyway?

0 comments: