Thursday, January 12, 2006

Strange Morning

It started out with me waking up not knowing what day it was. I hate that. I've slept so poorly this week, that last night when I finally fell asleep it was a straight through the night sleep. I haven't had one of those in quite awhile. I usually wake up at least once about an hour or so before the alarm.

When my eyes popped open a few minutes before the alarm, I had no clue what day it was, I was really convinced it was Friday. I really wish it was Friday. I'm more than a bit ready for the weekend.

Worse still there's an ambulance down the block right now with it's lights flashing. I realize that whatever's going on has nothing to do with me, but ambulances make me nervous, especially since I've had to deal with them a few times with my mother.

This is so not the way I want to start the morning.

Can I go back to bed and start this day over?

Or better yet, can I go back to bed and wait til tomorrow to start another day?

0 comments: