Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Morning

Another weekend has passed leaving me wondering where in the hell 48 hours go so quickly, and how one person can pack so much nothing into them.

~ I spent more time at Walmart this weekend than I've ever done before. Friday I bought the mp3 player. (Which still hasn't been used) Yesterday I went back to get some new sheets and pillow cases for my bed.

~ My game plan of rooting for Cincinnati worked again. Whenever I deliberately cheer for the other team, the Pittsburgh Steelers come through and win. Woot! The Steelers have advanced in the playoffs! I don't even like football all that much, but I've got to cheer on my boys!

~ Went to Redd Dawg's to eat yesterday and had a Key Lime Shooter with dinner. Key Lime Shooter's are fast becoming my favorite cheap drink. $2.75 and they pack a pretty nice buzz for a frou frou drink!

~ I spent yesterday feeling like I never quite woke up. When I got the chance to go back to bed, I couldn't fall asleep. How wrong is that?

~ I'm still waiting on those 2 CDs I ordered from Half.com before Christmas. If the one doesn't show up today, I can file a claim. Damn it, I want my Cliff goodness!

That pretty much somes up the nothingness that was my weekend. Where did the time go and why didn't I have anything worthwhile to fill it with?

0 comments: