Saturday, January 14, 2006

Obsessing Again

Ok, it's a given I'm obsessing over this man right now.



When I start an obsession I have to have everying that the particular artist recorded, NOW!

Cliff is proving a challenge, considering that most people in the US don't seem to know that he exists let alone is a pretty darn good pop singer.

So far I own

Cliff Richard - The Album
Cliff At Christmas
Songs From Heathcliff
Something's Going On

I also have 2 best of collections that some lovely people sent me to keep me from going insane.

I need more Cliff! And I'm sick of waiting for it.

~pouts like a small child~

I particularly want a CD Single that has his version of ABBA's Lay All Your Love On Me. That has to be an amusing song. But now I'm waiting on one disc that should have arrived already and another that has to be refunded, since it never shipped. So I should actually have 6 Cliff CDs, but no! The CD gods are against me! I must suffer and wait for Cliff Goodness.

This is kinda like waiting for Moody Blues tickets to go on sale, only I don't get to go to Atlantic City once I finally acquire the goodness.

0 comments: