Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday Randomness

I think Saturdays are perfect days for collecting random thoughts.

~ Nightingale asked me to post my lists.

My "to do" list is still mostly in my head but here are the few things I've been planning on doing.

1. Shopping/Laundry with Grandma.
2. Clean out the closets.
3. Take down the Christmas Tree. (I love my tree. I'd leave it up all year if I could)
4. Whip up a couple of batches of snacks for tomorrow's Steeler's Game party.
5. Get to 7 p.m. mass tonight, because I can never get my butt out of bed for the 8.a.m service on Sunday morning.
6. Actually use the Zen Micro I paid nearly 200 dollars for this month.
7. Make a new playlist for the old Muvo, because I still love that little player.
8. Do some form of exercise.

And as for my CD list? This is my half.com list. It doesn't have everything on it, (Like those 4 Grey Eye Glances CDs I still want)but it has just about everything else.

~ Just when I thought some of my troubles were over with work, new ones that I have no control of appear. I'm not sure if I'm worrying needlessly, but I'm worrying nonetheless.

~ I'm suffering from lack of concert anxiety. I don't know why. There's no one touring in my part of the world that I want to see, but I'm thinking because last year was such a good year for concerts (I saw 5) this year is going to be a famine of musical goodness.

~ I'm in one of those moods where I really need to talk to someone and I swear all my friends have lost the ability to pick up the phone and dial. Sometimes you need to bitch to people that aren't your family.

~ I've been reading alot lately. I think that's what's really put me in a state, because I've been reading romance novels mostly. Lordy I could use some romance in my life, but I don't know where to find it.

I'm reading a wonderful book right now though.



I love reading about families and life that's not always picture perfect.

~ Oh and this is my favorite album right now.



Cliff really touches on several genres on this CD. He also manages to do "Christian" music that doesn't make me cringe. I've never liked Christian pop music. It doesn't sit well with me. But for some reason, he can do songs like that well, and incorporate them into an album that isn't really a "Christian" album so to speak.

0 comments: