Thursday, January 05, 2006

Time For A New Playlist

It's time for some variation on my Muvo. Even though the Zen Micro is coming home to mama tomorrow, I'll always love my little Muvo. Why? It holds enough music for when I go for a walk and enough music to lull me to sleep.

I decided to make a mix of "beautiful voices," of which there are many, in my eyes. Oddly I left the Moodies off of this playlist. I think the next one will be entirely Moodies to make up for it.

Bernie Barlow - Down By The Sea
Cliff Richard - I Will Not Be A Mistake
Anggun - Snow On The Sahara (This version is better than Sarah Brightman's)
Midge Ure - Little One
Diana Krall - I'm Coming Through
Duncan Shiek - Now Or Never
Jann Arden - Cherry Popsicle
Erasure - Joan
Olivia Newton-John - Sam
George Harrison - Crackerbox Palace
Keri Noble - Talk To Me
Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away
Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain
David Bowie - Thru These Architect's Eyes
Clannad - In A Lifetime
Annie Haslam - Wishin On A Star
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
Heart - There's The Girl
Elvis Costello - Still
The Monkees - Hard To Believe
Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You
Paul McCartney - Vanilla Sky
David Gray - Babylon
Nick Lowe - Freezing

Shout out if you'd like any or all of these tracks.

0 comments: