Sunday, January 08, 2006

Time Flies

This was my week...

Monday - First day back at my old job. I'm still working out of my boss' house. Totally weird situation, but this job has always been weird. I have almost 6 months of bookkeeping to enter into the system and loads of mail to sort through.

Tuesday - Spent an hour freezing at the office, because there was no heat, to find some paperwork the boss lost. (This is very normal) Got handed a twenty to take a check to a bank in a neighboring town to deposit for an employee. Got lost a few times trying to find the bank. Thank God for McDondald's where I eventually stopped for directions and a cheeseburger.

Wednesday - Back to the bookkeeping. I finished up the bookkeeping through November. Yay me.

Thursday - Go through the mail in ernest. Not a fun task. Pay a few bills for the boss that I'm authorized to pay.

Friday - I get my holiday off today in a round about way, but then I get a call from the morning girl at Curves. The evening woman at Curves can't work tonight and the morning girl can't either. So guess who's filling in for the hell of it? Yup! Me. For awhile Friday felt like deja vu from last summer when I was working both jobs.

Not a very eventful week, but it was certainly less stressful and made a lot better by being able to purchase my Zen Micro, which I still haven't used. I still go to bed with my little Muvo on. Which is nice, cos I have more pleasant dreams then.

Dreams with men like him



in them. And how he manages not to look like a goober in a bowtie, I'll never know. But Cliff's special, so I imagine that's why he pulls it off.

0 comments: