Friday, January 20, 2006

Lists

Right now I have more lists than I can stand. In my infinite boredom I started to write down the CDs that I really want to buy, making sure to put the new albums that I know are coming out in the next few months on the list as well.

Right now the list is made up of at least 30 CDs that I really want. I haven't put the 2 or 3 Elvis Costello reissues on the list. I have the discs already. Someday I'll get the newer versions, with the bonus discs. The sad part is that half this list is Cliff Richard. Damn him for being so prolific in the past 40 years. And while I'm at it, damn the Moody Blues for being such a bunch of lazy bums.

I wonder if I'll ever make a dent in this list.

I also have a "to do" list. At least one in my head, and I wish I hadn't started thinking about it, because there's a snowball's chance in hell of me ever getting more than one or two things on that mental list accomplished. Unless of course the days get longer by a few hours.

Why do I never put "Sleep 10 hours" on these lists? Because of all the things I need to get done this weekend, sleep is what I'd like to do the most.

0 comments: