Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Finally

I ordered 2 Cliff Richard CDs right before Christmas. One of them was on backorder and I ended up canceling it. It was a Christmas CD, so it can wait til later in the year. The other disc, As Real As I Want To Be, didn't seem to want to get to my door.

I emailed the seller five times before I got a very sheepish reply back with a promise to ship another copy of the CD to me, and this time first class mail.

I accepted that promise, deep down believing that I had thrown $5.27 to the wind. Money's tight right now, so that idea really irked me, especially since I've used Half.com without complaint for yonks.

Today when the mail came my CD was there.



And it was a US release. Weird! I didn't think that Cliff's music got released here. As a bonus it had that beautiful duet with Olivia Newton-John from the musical Heathcliff on it; Had To Be. That was an even more pleasant surprise. Have I mentioned how much I love that song?

I'm a very happy camper now, and since I have Cliff goodness now, the next CD I buy will be one of the many Grey Eye Glances discs on my list.

0 comments: