Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cabin Fever

I wanted to get out today, but it wasn't to be. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't bring myself to go out for anything except a walk.

And yet, I desperately need to see something besides the walls of my home. I don't even know where I want to go, I just want to go out and do something.

I'm totally on edge and I have no reason to be.

Sure I'm starting back at my old job, but that's truly nothing to be nervous about.

My guess it's still some residual energy left over from the job from hell. By the end of the week I should be feeling better and possibly settled back into my old routine.

I'm going to start back to Curves. I haven't been in 2 weeks and I miss it. At least I'll be around people for a bit. Maybe that will take away the feeling of "I have to get out of here." If it does, next weekend will be much nicer and I'll be a little more pleasant to be around. Because let me tell you, right now I'm pretty much a bitch.

0 comments: