Monday, January 02, 2006

Random 10

It's time to post my weekend playlist, cos Music Memoirs wants to know what I listened to all weekend.

Thanks to a friend from Livejournal, I had some interesting new songs to listen to, as well as some old favorites.

The Moody Blues - Haunted
(This is one of my favorite tracks from Strange Times)
Linda Eder - Edelweiss
Sarah Brightman - Snow On The Sahara
Chris DeBurgh - A Space Man Came Traveling
(This is such an odd song)
Left Banke - Pretty Ballerina
Cliff Richard - Miss You Nights
(A totally unknown person sent me this song so I could have some Cliff goodness in my life)
Alana Davis - 32 Flavors
(Anyone else remember her cover of Ani Difranco's song besides me?)
One More Time - Highland
Meav - Celtic Prayer
Justin Hayward - London Is Behind Me
If you'd like any of these songs, just ask and you shall receive!

And this is one of the photos I snapped this weekend



Damn cute kitten!

0 comments: