Thursday, January 26, 2006

Two Wheelings?

Isn't the one in West Virginia enough? I certainly thought so. I was looking at the tour dates over at Davy Jones' website and as I scrolled down I saw that he had a tour date in Wheeling on July 4th.

Needless to say I started to do several different variations on "the happy dance." I haven't seen any of my Monkee Men in years. I was excited in a hundred million kind of ways. Davy Jones in Wheeling and 2 days after my birthday.

Then I looked a little closer at the page.

Then I wanted to cry.

Because the tour date wasn't in Wheeling, WV at all.

Of course not. Seeing Davy Jones would bring me joy and we can't have that, right?



So where is this other Wheeling at? (And I'm sure there are a zillion more out there that I don't know about, but only this other one gave me palpitations)

Wheeling, IL.

Poo on you, Wheeling, IL! I wanted to see Davy Jones this summer.

0 comments: