Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Few Things

~ If someone mentions my biological clock ticking one more time, I swear I'm going to do someone bodily harm. I don't have one. The Music Whore does not want to have children, now or ever. I am allergic to children, they make me break out in hives. Nor do I want a husband, unless he's fabulously wealthy, and since my hamlet of Charleroi on Mon is running short of those men and the fair city of Pittsburgh sandwiched between 3 Rivers is also running short, I think I'll pass on the marriage thing.

~ My Cliff Richard Together CD is on backorder. Since it's a Christmas CD I decided to cancel that order and wait til later in the year to get that one. Why is my Cliff Goodness being kept from me?

~ Grey Eye Glances are playing 2 more shows in PA. None of which are anywhere near me. It would be so grand if my favorite New Jersey band would cross that mountain range and come near Pittsburgh. Surely there must be someone in this area that's heard of them besides me. They are an excellent band and everyone should know and love them, damn it!

~ I bought the Zen Micro and I've not used it once. It's sitting in my drawer. I have nowhere to take it. This is a sad waste of nearly $200.

~ I found a PA tourism book at work. I now have a strong desire to get into a car and drive east! Specifically here. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll make it there this summer.

0 comments: