Sunday, January 22, 2006

Feeling Sentimental.

Ok, I still haven't ordered the CD I was planning on ordering, but I still have a balance on that lovely download site. For something like $13.00 dollars I've bought 3 albums and a bunch of assorted random songs that I've been looking for.

I just downloaded Tinata Tikaram's latest CD, Sentimental from that site.



I bought it specifically because Nick Lowe sings on two of the tracks, and I do love Nick. It's my goal today to listen to the whole thing and to download a few more songs from that site. I still have $6.50 left to spend before I have to reload my balance. I just wish they had some of Nick Lowe's albums to download. He's probably the only artist that they are lacking there.

Maybe all this new music will get me to fill my Zen Mirco and build that new playlist for the Muvo, that's on my "to do" list.

0 comments: