Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Discipline

Ok, for the last month or so I've fallen off the weight loss bandwagon. Not too badly but it's time to start getting back into the swing of things before I fall off much farther.

Christmas is just a bad time. And recovering from it is dificult. That coupled with a job that made me slightly nutty (OK more than slightly nutty) and you have a nasty combination.

I have a goal now. It's 120 lbs. I will make it there by this summer if it kills me. Mind you its not really far away. Just about 10 lbs depending on what scale I'm on.

I hate winter. Because the weather is so unpredictable and I can't get out and about as much as I'd like. I hate being couped up and there's so much that I do during the summer that's just not fun in the winter.

My weekends are usually full of places where I walk, right now I'm lucky if I get off my butt in the winter.

Boredom sets in and that's bad. Because the only thing there is to do on a boring winter day ends up being eating.

So today I'm going to spend more time at Curves and I'm going to use my cross country ski machine, even though the machine is the most boring form of exercise. Because if I don't get to 120 by May I'm not wearing that bathing suit I bought last year. (Which I didn't wear last year at all)

Weight Watchers TV dinners are going to be my friend.

Someone put me out of my misery, please!

0 comments: