Monday, January 02, 2006

One CD A Month

A lot of people have made the resolution to buy at least one CD a month this year. This is a resolution I can truly go for. Especially since my wish list on Half.com is 4 pages long. (And Elvis Costello has a new CD due out this spring)

I've even started the year out well. I have 4 Cliff Richard CDs ordered and 3 CDs on order from BMG, so technically I've taken care of half the year in one swoop. But I won't count those, because they were all ordered in December.

Maybe I should be more specific in this resolution of mine. Maybe I should buy the discs I've been wanting the longest first. Of course, that might not work, and I really want to have a small Cliff Richard collection soon. (Don't ask, I don't even understand my growing fondness for the man) Plus there are the artists that I've just recently discovered too. I really want that Bridin Brennan CD. I really wish that CD didn't cost $30 dollars too.

But however I figure out the way to keep this resolution I plan on having a very musical 2006. Now the pressing question is which CD to buy next. Hmmm.

0 comments: