Sunday, January 29, 2006

Productive Weekend?

This weekend I accomplished the following

~ 3 loads of laundry

~ 2 grocery shopping trips

~ 1 trip to Walmart where I didn't spend all the cash on me. Plus I bought my mum these



~ Spent a half hour each day on my cross country ski machine. I actually feel more exhausted using that than I have going to Curves lately.

~ Came up with a new playlist for the Muvo for exercising. (Had to get some bouncy workout tunes loaded)

~ Had some yummy wings at Redd Dawg's All Star Clubhouse in Belle Vernon, and my very favorite Key Lime Shooter!

~ Cleared some space on the hard drive only to download more stuff to it afterwards. Music is so damn seductive!

~ Ordered the free quarterly visitors guide for PA, so that I can come up with some good, cheap/free weekend ideas for when the weather gets better.

~ Did my taxes. Woot! I'm getting a refund!! I also made the least amount of money last year than in all the years that I've been working. Boo hiss!

~ Decided that the CDs for the month will be Grey Eye Glances - Songs of Leaving and If I Was and Elvis Costello - My Flame Burns Blue

~ Got rid of the trash. (I'm bad at garbage duty)

0 comments: