Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is such a fun holiday anymore, and I find that I enjoy it now more than I did as a kid. Costumes just weren't quite so elaborate in the 80's as they are now. Mind you I object to some of the kids costumes that tart up the little girls, but I have that rant about kids clothes period.

My favorite thing about the holiday is the music though.

This year I made 2 mix CDs.

Oingo Boingo - Freak Show
Laura Burhenn - Meltdown
Judith Owen - Smoke On The Water
George Harrison - Art Of Dying
Evanescense - October
Bridin Brennan - Deep Deep Sleep
Danny Elfman - Sleepy Hollow (Main Titles)
Peter Murphy - Crystal Wrists
Dubstar - Ghost
Emm Gryner - Moorlaugh Shore
Donovan - Season Of The Witch
Midge Ure - Hell To Heaven
Danielle Dax - Yummer Yummer Man
Marcella Detroit - Art Of The Melancholy
Marillion - Afraid Of Sunlight
Cutting Crew - I Just Died In Your Arms

And here's the other one


Adam Ant - Vampire
Annie Lennox - Love Song For A Vampire
Daughter Darling -Voodoo Games
The Devlins - Alone In The Dark
The Clientele - As The Night Is Falling
Bird York - Haunting You
Elvis Costello - Weird Nightmare
Charlotte Martin - Haunted
Paul McCartney - That Day Is Done
Sleepthief w/Caroline Lavelle - Nightjar
Deathcab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
Siouxsie - If It Doesn't Kill You
The Damned - Eloise
Boingo - Spider
The Pogues - Haunted
Mission UK - Severina
New Order - Dracula's Castle
Sarah McLachlan - Possession (Piano Version)

If you want any of these sent to you in a zip file, just leave a comment with an email addy and I'll mail you the upload links.

Happy Halloween!!!

0 comments: