Friday, October 12, 2007

I Have A Big Mouth

Gym Hottie was at Jack's today, looking stunning and being his usual vain self. I swear I've never seen a man examine himself in a mirror more than this guy. It really does take all the willpower I have not to walk up to him and say, "Hey sweetie, you're gorgeous you don't have to keep checking. If you ever turn not gorgeous, I'll let you know."

So today I'm leaving, I walk by him...and I see his pretty SAAB is parked 2 cars from mine. I get in mine and look up and there he is at his car. And here's where I turn into a dorkalope. I look up and say, "Hi gorgeous." Mind you, I'm in my car, but he turns around and looks. I don't know if he saw me or not but I'm pretty sure he heard me. I again mutter, "Yeah I said hi gorgeous." He looks again.

ARGH!

I have foot in mouth disease badly. I know next to nothing about this guy except that he's a stock broker, he looks almost as snazzy as Fishy in a suit, he drives a SAAB, and he's obsessed with possible zits, that I don't see, marring his beauty.

So now there's no way I'll ever be able to look him in the eye.

I wonder, is there an award for all the stupid/dorky thinks I do on a regular basis. (Kinda like telling Fishy again how spiffy he looked last weekend...and not just because I was kissing up...but because I really meant it)

0 comments: