Monday, October 08, 2007

The Big Bang Theory

Oh mylanta, I laughed so hard when I watched this show tonight. I don't know why I sat down in front of the TV except that I wasn't feeling well, and I thought staring at the tube would take my mind off wanting to toss my cookies.

It was so worth it. I don't know if I'll ever remember to watch it again, but tonight it made me smile and laugh so hard my sides hurt.

Suffice to say I fell in love with Leonard.



I love geeks!

Though I love the show I can't see it lasting very long. The premise just can't last very long. Two geeks trying to learn about love and one sexy blonde neighbor. Why is it always a blonde? Huh? Huh? Still I'll enjoy it while it lasts, or for as long as I remember to watch it, which may have just been tonight.

0 comments: