Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oye! I Was Playing At Amazon

You should never ever ever let me loose at Amazon.com for more than 10 minutes unsupervised. I'm a shopaholic and a CD-aholic. I've ordered three CDs in the last 2 days, not to mention what I've got on order from BMG. (And there's still at least 1 CD I need to get from there before the holiday! Yikes!)

What did I buy?

Emmy Rossum's new one, Inside Out. The first full length album by the voice of Christin in the movie version of Phantom.



The 3 tracks that were released on Itunes in August were beautiful. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

The next CD was Woman & Songs Christmas, which has an eclectic bunch of female singers doing some lovely Christmas tunes.



And today I finally got around to buying Holly Cole's Baby It's Cold Outside.



I've been wanting to buy this one for a few years now. Today I caved and bought it. Yay me! The Christmas music is going to be lovely this year, I think.

0 comments: