Friday, October 12, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 145

This week's Top 5 Top from Music Memoirs is:

Top 5 songs that give you the chills

Oingo Boingo - Skin
I was introduced to this band by a former boyfriend that looked like Danny Elfman, back in high school. This song got to me then, and that was in 91, it still does.


Grey Eye Glances - Snow
The title has nothing to do with the reason for me getting the chills though, it's appropriate. This song is just so beautiful, thanks to Jennifer Nobel's beautiful vocals.


Elvis Costello - Lost In The Stars
I love EC's version of this Kurt Weill song. I fell in love with it the first time I heard it.


Charlotte Martin - Your Armor
This was the first song I listened to by Charlotte. It put me to mind something going on in my life at the time and it quickly became a favorite. I think it's because of how I related to it and still do, that I get a chill when I play it.



Justin Hayward - Sometimes Less Is More
I've wanted to live by this song so many times, but I can never seem to do it. I always rush in like a fool and come rushing back with my tail between my legs.

0 comments: