Sunday, October 21, 2007

Random 10 - Week 128

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)


Scary tunes that I heard at Hallowboo today:

Monster Mash (I hate this song)
The Time Warp (Kidz Bop version which made me want to cut my ears off)
This Is Halloween (Kidz Fucking Bop version that offended Sally so much she ran screaming from Story Book Forest)

The Buckinghams - Say It Ain't Love
The Buckinghams - World Without Love
The Buckinghams - Nothing To Cling To

These three songs are from the album Terra Firma, that I got in the mail on Friday. It's a great disc of newer material from this great classic band.

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
David Bowie - Golden Years

These 2 songs were on The Pickle this weekend. Yes, Bowie was on 99.3 The Pickle. Be still my heart!

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Crimes Of Paris
Sarah Harmar - Almost

2 songs randomly played on my Zen this weekend.

Now for the picture...

0 comments: