Monday, October 01, 2007

Summer Recap

Fall started last week, and over at Livejournal there's a writer's prompt about the highlights of the summer. I decided to do it even though my summer sucked badly.

OK, maybe not so badly, but it just wasn't what I wanted it to be.

There weren't a whole lot of them this year....but it could have been worse. I think.

* Many trips to Critter Country Animal Park
Photos can be found here and here

* Kennywood on my birthday.
Photos can be found here

* One non hospital related trip to Pittsburgh to the flower show.
Photos can be found here

* Visiting my brother in Canton...going to the Akron Zoo and finally eating at IHOP!
Photos can be found here and here

* Snuggling up to a very sexy DJ from The Pickle
Photos can be found here

* Idlewild on Labor Day. Tickets won on The Pickle!! Woot!
Photos can be found here

* Renfest!! And all those sexy jousters!
Photos can be found here

Notice that kewl places like Atlantic City, Erie, Longwood Gardens, Cincinatti etc aren't on my list.

Grrrr

0 comments: