Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Depressing Stuff

I've been having a discussion with my Grandmother about her will and how it needs to be changed. The thought of that slams home the reality that at almost 101 she's really on borrowed time, even though she's really in good shape for her age. Not many people can get around like she does at 100.

I hate thinking and planning for things like that. I don't want to think of a time when I won't have grandma.

I also know that her will has one section that would cause hardship for my mom if it remains the same. My mom has enough hardships, she wouldn't need the one that would befall her if anything were to happen to my grandmother if her will stays as it is.

I just hope we can get everything sorted out without a lot of hassle. No one needs that right now. There's been too much going on in the last few months with everyone in my family.

0 comments: