Saturday, October 13, 2007

Off To The Movies

I have been waiting for Across the Universe to come out for months now. The film has finally opened in Pittsburgh. It's actually been playing in select cities for almost a month now and it's been killing me.

I'm going alone too. Something I've never done in all my 33 years. I'm going to sit through a movie by myself. It's a bit unnerving. I like to have people with me when I go places. I am not an independent sort for the most part.

Besides the movie being filled with Beatles covers, there is another draw for me, Jim Sturgess. There's something about him that I find really appealing.



Oo la la, is he not a cutie? And he sings the Beatles songs well, better than I first thought. I don't know what it is about him that I love...maybe it's his slight McCartney resemblance or maybe I just like brown-haired boys that are a little on the lanky side. Who knows? I sure don't.

And have I mentioned Eddie Izzard is in the film?




The Blue Meanies are coming!!!!

Only a few more hours to bliss!

0 comments: