Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Weird Night

I had one of those horrible nights where sleep wasn't worth it. My dreams were all nightmares and then I'd wake up and the cramps would start. Sorry for sharing that bit, but I felt you should know how miserable I was.

I woke up at 3 a.m. to dreams where things were blowing up and catching fire on every side of me and I was trying to get everyone out of the house before it went up in smoke.

In the next dream I was dreaming I was going down a huge flight of stairs and someone, I swear it was a husband (that I don't have) was trying to push me. Someone with me saved me and in turn killed my pursuer.

What does this all mean?

It was terribly distubing. I didn't want to try to fall asleep after the second nightmare. I've had bad dreams return after waking but I've never had 2 different nightmares in the same night.

Needless to say, I'm not well rested.

0 comments: