Monday, October 22, 2007

Oh The Hilarity And The Horror

A friend of mine from Livejournal and Last.fm sent me a cover of Nights In White Satin yesterday. Now I've heard several covers and frankly I hate them all, with the Moody Bluegrass version topping the list.

The version I was sent was done by a punk band.

Yes, you read that right. A punk band, The Dickies, covered Nights In White Satin.

I'm not sure what kind of drugs they were on when they decided that covering this song would be the thing to do, but I'm sure they had to be good drugs.

Listen, you know you want to.

The Dickies - Nights In White Satin


This is my least favorite Moody Blues song. I can never quite grasp why Justin's received accolades for it, but that's neither here or there really. This is one of those covers that's so bad that it's good. So listen to it! Because I said so!

0 comments: