Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Random Stuff & An Meme

~ I watched The Beatles Help! last night for some odd reason. I found I still know most of the screenplay (still). That was my favorite movie ever in school. I think it still is. I must order the DVD.

~ At some point before I posted the summer recap, someone viewed my "Fishy" pics and the only shots that had extra views were 2 of the pictures of me with Mr/Saint Fishy. Weird. (Seriously why would anyone look at pictures of me? Blerghy)

~ I'm still not looking forward to the concert on Saturday. Most of my apathy in regards to this show is directly related to Saint Fishy. Seeing him will remind me of my idiocy, and I could stand to forget that for awhile.

~ I need to preorder the new Emmy Rossum disc. I heard the 3 tracks from the I-fucking-tunes EP and I love it. As if I don't have my paychecks already accounted for for the rest of the year. (which sadly I do)

~ I still haven't finished that damn H.G. Wells novel. 80 pages to go. It's the slowest reading I've done in ages.

~ Outfit 2 is winning and I've found accessories to go with it. Maybe I'll post a picture on the blog so you can see what I look like all gussied up.

~ Now for the meme:

Tuesday Tunes - Week 3 (care of Music Memoirs)

This week we'll go for something different. Word association. I'll give you a few words and you tell us what song comes to mind.

autumn: Justin Hayward - Forever Autumn
rain: Sarah Brightman - When It Rains In America
Halloween: Danny Elfman - This Is Halloween
cat: Elvis Costello - Pads, Paws, & Claws
help: Oingo Boingo - Help Me
road trip: The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
drink: Tommy James - Sweet Cherry Wine
fire: Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire

(I can upload any of the above mentioned songs if anyone would like to hear them)

0 comments: