Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that have been on my mind a lot lately.

~ When is this warm weather going to go away? Its not that I don't love the warmth, that's great, I just have some clothes and shoes that I want to get rid of, but I'm not tossing them out until the season is over. If that makes any sense.

~ The styling product that works the best in my hair has to be something expensive. My hair stylist gave me Nexus Styling Putty to keep my ends at bay, since one side of my hair likes to flip out instead of under. I don't like paying more than $4 for anything, but damn it, this stuff works!


~ The Pickle, 99.3 is running a contest to win tickets for the Bruce Springsteen show in Nov. I don't think I realized this until I was stuck listening to him sing/scream that I truly do not like Bruce. I think this is because he screams just about everything. I'd rather listen to Dylan. (Who is a better songwriter too) Though I imagine if the seats were good enough I'd spend the show watching the veins in his neck to see if they explode. PAH. Oh and Fishy's commercials for the concert..they make me laugh.

~ I've determined that I'm one of those people that just puts on muscle when doing strength training. Yay! (That yay is sarcasm for any of you that don't know me very well)

~ Rick Sprigfield has a Christmas CD out next month. I need to figure out how I can budget it into my collection.



~ Do I or don't I want to preorder the new Duran Duran CD. I've bought the last 4 or 5 CDs on their release date, each time becoming more disappointed. (OK, not with Astronaut, but the other ones, yes)



Their work with Justin Timberlake alone leads me to believe this album is going to be crap and I shouldn't waste my money. (Something tells me I will anyway)

~ I love The Buckinghams and the current singer, Cark Giammarese is pretty darn good looking for his age. So is Bob Abrams.

101_0482
Carl Giamarese

101_0474
Bob Abrams (making a guitar face)

~ I put a song on the Halloween Mix I sent to someone that was on a previous mix, and for some reason that has been bugging me for the last 24 hours. I am a dorkalope.

~ Why do my cats not drink out of a normal bowl? It's either a cup in the sink or directly from the faucet!

~ I have a dream that one day I will find a camera that will take night shots without the need for a flipping tripod. (which I refuse to buy) With all the technology out there...why is this stupid thing necessary? And who carries a tripod with them when they are walking in the city at night? HUH!

~ Why isn't there a Taco Bell in my area? I crave the Bell and I don't know why!

~ For some reason I'm fascinated by Fishy's hands in this picture....

101_0491

~ Justin Hayward said he was writing and recording. A new Moodies album? A new solo album? I want to know!!

0 comments: