Monday, October 22, 2007

An Episode Of Dorkalopeness


Something about the Fish, makes me turn from a normal 33 year old woman into the biggest dork ever.

Case in point: Today after agitating each other via email, one from me to him and one from him back. I'm ready to hunt him down and knock him upside his cute little head. All over one little song; The Monster Mash.

Not long after the email exchange, Fishy commits a tiny blunder on the air. Nothing to write home about. Nothing that if he would just shut his mouth, anyone would even notice. But no, that's not how the mind of the Fishy works. He proceeds to spend another 2 minutes going on about how you say or do things you'd usually do at inappropriate times. Uh, erm, Fishy you just said that the news would be up at 9:30. It wasn't as if the world was coming to an end.

As he's doing this, I'm getting agitated, because he's going on about NOTHING! So I pick up the phone and dial. Poor man, answered, and I told him there was no way I couldn't have called him on that little bit...and I asked him what kind of crack he'd been smoking. He assured me he hadn't done any of that...I'm not sure I believe him. Actually I do believe him, but I live to tease Fishy. It's fun.

So I tell him a funny story about mom, and how she says "are you free?" every time I call when I'm leaving work. There have been several times that she's done this and it hasn't been me.

I think I gave him a chuckle so that's good. Thus a dorkalope was born. I'm beginning to think that I'm the female version of Leonard from The Big Bang Theory..

Blah Blah Blah...Hopeless delusion about Fish...Blah Blah Blah.

0 comments: