Monday, October 15, 2007

Random 10 - Week 127

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

There was a lot of weird music going on this weekend.

Jim Sturgess - Across The Universe
Eddie Izzard - Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite
Dana Fuchs - Helter Skelter
(For obvious reasons)

Keri Noble - Imperfect
(This is my new theme song)

Elvis Costello & Lucinda Williams - There's A Story In Your Voice
(I love to hate and hate to love this song)

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Lady Willpower
(I tend to change the lyrics to that one....)

Grey Eye Glances - The Me You See
(You know I love this band, right?)

Gordon Lightfoot - High & Dry
(Arrrr, Gord's a pirate)

Fountains of Wayne - I Want An Alien For Christmas
(Just discovered this..and you my friends will hear it if you get my Christmas mix this year)

Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas
(Don't ask)

And the picture

100_0421

0 comments: