Friday, October 19, 2007

Another Funk?

GAH! I'm damn sick of all these miserable feelings. I'm not saying that I haven't had some moments of happiness or even euphoria, I'm just saying that the down times seem to be at an all time high right now.

I don't know what I want. I'm just sick of the state of my life right now. All of it. The worst part is that I have no motivation to drag myself out of this spot.

I don't want to do anything.

The things that should be making me happy, just aren't.

Even the things that make me smile turn sad after a few minutes.

I'm turning smiles into frowns.

This is just not right. It's just not me either.

I'm a fairly upbeat person. At least I like to think I am, but even my computer stuff isn't making me happy. I think I need a break..but I don't know what I need a break from.

0 comments: