Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Gym Is Trying To Kill Me

Ok, the gym isn't but everything around it is. When I went to Curves, I'd come outside to the smells of not one, not two, but three Italian places. As soon as I started to the car all I could smell was pasta and pizza.

Going to Jack's in Rostraver is just as bad. There's a bakery 2 shops down on the strip and 3 restaurants whose smells taunt me from the gym to my car. It wouldn't be bad if the smells were unappealing. Long John Silver's doesn't appeal to me. However the scent of hamburgers from Burger King and Wendy's makes me salivate. Worse still is the smells from Sonny's Grille. Steak!

ARGH!

It's not fair that I have always had to come out of the gym, after a good hour plus workout to be assaulted by the scents of tasty foods that are going to make me FATTER!

GAH!

It's a vicious cycle I tell you. A very vicious one!

0 comments: