Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Things You Find When Cleaning

Usually cleaning results in finding 100 more cookbooks my mom forgot she owned. I'm not saying this wasn't the case last night as I started the dunging out of several areas of our ancient kitchen, but sometimes you find things that really scare you.

Case in point: 1 petrified loaf of bread from Keystone Bakery.

It was behind the refrigerator. If you missed that, I said the loaf of bread somehow made it "BEHIND" the refrigerator.

WTF!

How in God's name did this happen?

Who sat the loaf on top of the fridge in the first place? Because that's the only conceivable way I can think of for it to have ended up "BEHIND THE REFRIGERATOR"!!!!!!

I have 3 more corners to get to. Lord knows what I might find there. Perhaps the cure for cancer. Perhaps Love Potion #9. The possibilities are quite endless really.

0 comments: