Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Tunes - Week 6

From Music Memoirs

Radio Radio 3 musical questions...dealing with ....you guessed it, The Radio!

Is radio even necessary anymore? (elaborate)
It's only necessary where I work, because my computer there is so old I can't hook up my mp3 player. If only I could have done that a year ago, I'd have saved myself so much aggravation. I'd have saved myself a lot of money too, because I'd not have spent money on concert tickets or all those damn oldies CDs I've bought as a result of listening to 99.3 The Pickle more than any human being should.


What song would make you expire from pleasure if you actually heard it on the radio?
Just about any Elvis Costello song would do it. I hear some Moody Blues on Pickle. Though, come to think of it, if I heard Don't Need A Reindeer this year at Christmas, someone would be picking me up off the floor. I'm not worried about this happening.

What is the most enjoyable thing you can think of about the radio?
Erm...uh...yeah...

FISHY!! Cos he's so silly and so darn cute. He's the best looking DJ in the Pittsburgh market.

100_0287

Like you weren't expecting this as my answer

0 comments: