Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Stuff

~ Bryan Ferry has an album out of Bob Dylan covers that I didn't know about.



It's great. Must obtain my copy soon. Very soon. I can't believe it's been out since the last week of June! WTF! Where was I? I love Bryan Ferry.

~ I'm reading another Dracula sequel. How many sequels are there to Bram's novel? Many I tell you. I have to read Mina, but right now I'm reading this one.



I've always had a fondness for vampires. I don't know why.

~ I spent $60 on clothes with the reasoning that my car had $140 spent on it, and it was totally undeserving. I felt that I should get something, and who doesn't need new clothes?

~ Why can't there be more normal women at the gym? Why are all the people working out little skinny shits? My self esteem doesn't need this. I feel like a heifer every time I walk through the door. Sometimes I really miss Curves.

~ Outfit 2 won...God I hope I look cute tomorrow. And right now I'm not sure what will depress me more, talking to someone or not getting to talk to them. Oh and they are getting a suit for the evening, care of Ptak's in Uniontown, so I'm going to be stunned by a certain Pickled Herring in a suit, of all things. Sweet mother of Pete, I don't know if I can stand that.

~ The neighbor's box turtle made an escape today and almost managed to get itself killed. Thank god I looked down as I was going to my car. The little guy was walking out into the street. I put him back in the yard. Turtles are so darn cute.

0 comments: