Thursday, October 04, 2007

Unseasonably Warm

Am I the only one not so very excited about having temperatures in the 80's in Oct? I must be. But really, I'm ready for some cooler temperatures.

Plus the morning temperatures seem to know that it should be cooler, because I freeze for the first hour or so at work. I end up turning the heat on until about 10 and then shutting everything off for the rest of the day. The thermostat at work has two settings Hell and The North Pole. Neither setting is really desirable.

I love fall. I love fall temperatures. I love wearing jeans and a fuzzy sweater without a jacket.

I'm really through with wearing shorts.

I can't believe I'm going to be able to wear that sleeveless top on Saturday without really worrying too much about being cold. Last year, when Peter Noone was in Uniontown it was at least chilly. I had my little black jacket on over a short sleeve top. I remember that.

I have a feeling this is going to be a crappy year for foliage, and I had plans for some beautiful photos of covered bridges with the changing colors.

BAH!

0 comments: