Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Stuff

~ My brother called us late last night to tell us that Will, my niece's little boy was rushed to the ER unresponsive, after having a bad fever. Thankfully an hour or so later he called back to let us know, Will was up and sucking on a popsicle. That however will not bring the years back to my life that I lost when I thought something terrible was about to happen to my favorite little boy.

~ I slept better last night. Yay. I'm remembering dreams more lately, and I'm not even taking and Tylenol or Advil PM. Last night I was dreaming about a rather attractive guy I know, who can visit me in my dreams or real life any time he wants. (Not that he wants...but hey!)

~ I'm betting when I finally get to see Across The Universe it's going to be at the Maxi Saver in West Mifflin. The damn movie still hasn't opened in Pittsburgh and it's been out since mid Sept. This is just ridiculous! I want to see this blasted movie and I don't want to see it on DVD, because I don't have the attention span to watch stuff at home.

Yes, people, I have the attention span of a fruit fly.

~ I finally got my first round of CDs from Amazon this month. In the next 4 weeks there's still about 4 or 5 CDs that I want. I hate that it's feast or famine with music. Why can't they spread the releases more evenly so I'm not so broke? Or better still, why do I have to like so many different artists.

0 comments: