Tuesday, October 16, 2007

33 Going On 13

I had a package from Snapfish in the mail yesterday. Inside were several lovely pictures of a rather stunning gentlemen (cough cough...hack hack) in a black suit.

Funny I didn't realize until I opened the envelope that again I didn't order any shots from the concert other then...yeah.

~ head desk ~

I have yet to buy prints from last year's Peter Noone concert or any of the bands from The Grass Roots show. However, the guy in the black suit, well I have a couple of those.

Why?

Actually, if you believe it or not, I bought some of them to send to Mr. GQ. However one of the shots I planned to stick in the mail for him...This one...



Only I managed to fix the vampire eye on the shot before ordering...well that shot jumped into a frame, evicting it's current resident, Gary Puckett from it's place inside, and moved onto my desk.

Ah well, a girl's got to have a little something pretty to look at while sitting at her computer desk, right?

And since the pictures came on time, I can send him a copy of the Halloween mix, which I'm also burning for my online mom, Linda and Moody Mistress.

Which now looks like this...

Adam Ant - Vampire
Annie Lennox - Love Song For A Vampire
Daughter Darling -Voodoo Games
The Devlins - Alone In The Dark
The Clientele - As The Night Is Falling
Bird York - Haunting You
Elvis Costello - Weird Nightmare
Charlotte Martin - Haunted
Paul McCartney - That Day Is Done
Sleepthief w/Caroline Lavelle - Nightjar
Deathcab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
Siouxsie - If It Doesn't Kill You
The Damned - Eloise
Boingo - Spider
The Pogues - Haunted
Mission UK - Severina
New Order - Dracula's Castle
Sarah McLachlan - Possession (Piano Version)

This is the artwork I'm using for at least one of the mixes I'm mailing...



So yeah, I'm 33 going on 13...sending mixes and pictures (however not this one)


101_0494


to Mr. GQ.

0 comments: