Friday, October 26, 2007

I Need To Do Something

I think I might take a drive somewhere after I finish up all my "home" projects this weekend. I have so much stuff to do and so little time to do it. I need to ready the kitchen for when we get the new fridge. I need to clean out the closets again. I need to vacuum. But I really need to do something for ME!

I did buy a new comforter set today at KMart for only $27! And that was with an extra sheet set.

I really want to see a movie, but I know I won't be done with my necessary tasks in time to take in a matinee and I'm cheap right now, because I'm near broke. Going somewhere tomorrow will be pushing it, as far as finances are concerned but I hate to head back to work on Mondays knowing that I accomplished nothing over the weekend that amused me.

And for those of you that may not have guessed, cleaning and exercise do not amuse me. Nope they don't. Not one iota.

At this point Starbucks would be enough, especially if I could get a Quiznos sub or salad first.

0 comments: