Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Want To Go To Wheeling

I'm itching to go to WV and not to gamble. I spent some time yesterday going through my 2007 travel book for the state and it gave me the travel bug.

The best part of this was discovering places in the state that weren't very far from home, since Morgantown and Wheeling are both just about an hour or so away from where I live. But Wheeling has the draw for me right now. I've always wanted to go to Centre Market and now that I've found the website, I really want to go. Look at all those yummy restaurants!! Oh and there's Artisan Center. I long to go and take pictures.

I just have to wait until I can grab a friend so I can go because these are places that just wouldn't be any fun if I went alone. I hate eating out alone, almost as much as I hate going to the movies alone.

So who is up for a trip to Wheeling?

0 comments: