Saturday, October 27, 2007

Operation: Clean The Damn House

I've got a big cleaning project to start soon. I hate that. But I started cleaning the upstairs when I changed the bed last night. If my room looks semi-good then the rest of the house should too, right?

Blergh!

I can think of a hundred million things that I would rather be doing with my time. I am going to be responsible and do this. If I can accomplish some good cleaning when I have the time to decorate the house for the holidays, things will look so much better. At least I hope that's the case.

Oh and I fully intend to bake a cake or some brownies tonight.

Way to be domesticated! This coming after spending an hour at the gym and sweating so much that looked like I stepped out of the shower when I finished my workout! (But that's another rant altogether)

Now if I can get motivated to do this, I'll be in good shape. There are a few books that are just a tad bit more amusing than cleaning right now. Oh and staring blankly at the computer screen is tempting too! Very tempting, actually.

0 comments: