Tuesday, March 16, 2004

When the Rain Comes....They Run and Hide Their Heads

Well, we didn't get the snow that they were talking about. Long about 6 am when I first woke up, the rain was tapping at my window, and that was no rain at all, that was ice.

This has been one of the most unusal winters in PA. We've had far more ice storms than we've had snow, and to be perfectly honest I'd rather have the snow. Snow is easier to handle. So as I'm looking out my window now, I don't see any flurries falling prettily to the ground, even though the ground has a white cast to it. That white cast is again ice.

No sense in complaining though, we've got the better end of the deal. Just an hour away, in Pittsburgh the roads are dicey and if you go further north than that, they did get the snow. I'm not saying I don't like snow, and lord knows it doesn't matter about driving, cos I'm not going anywhere.

So I could've appreciated a pretty snow, but we haven't had any of that really since the beginning of winter. All of our snow came with ice, so that it was treacherous, or not much of it, but goodness knows there was plenty of ice this year.

Slurpy anyone?


How To Make A Me Mix

When I get all the songs chosen, I'll post a link to the Art of the Mix page where my mix can be found. But again, thanks to everyone that helped me with categories. I think I have enough now. Though you never know until the songs are compiled.

Here's what it takes to make a "Me" mix


Theme Song
Best friend Song
Romantic Life Song
General Favorite Song
Song By the First Band You Liked
Song That Reminds You of College/School
Song By The First Band You Saw In Concert
Your Prozac Alternative
Feel Good Song
It's All About Sex
Youthful Reminder
A Seasonal Favorite (song that reminds you of your favorite season)
When I Think Of You
It's Over (Breaking Up memories)
It Makes Me Cry
Hope for the Future
General View of the World
The Song You Want Played At Your Funeral